Sunday, March 3, 2013

Midterm

For the midterm I've chosen to kind of merge prompt 2 and prompt 4 (the "do what you want" prompt). The reason I don't feel comfortable simply saying that I'm choosing prompt 2 is because I intend to put the authors of our past readings into conversation with more than just each other.

The past few days have been really hectic with work (work-work...as in paid work) so I've unfortunately not been able to flesh this out as fully as I would've liked to by now. This doesn't worry me as I have no doubt I will get everything done by tomorrow evening (after work. WAHH, why do I need money?!?! Someone should pay me to be a student. Oh, how I can only hope to find a grad program that will put money in MY pocket).

I had a moment of stress yesterday evening because I felt so lost. I have no trouble with the readings, but to try and figure out what to do for this project? That really had my head spinning for a little bit. But, things are calm now and I've figured out exactly what I'm planning to do. All of you (my educators, meaning my peers as well as Dr. Bogad and Chris) have inspired this project.

As to what program I will utilize....I'm torn between voice-thread and prezi. So, I'll probably make both to see which one I like better.
OOOH!
At the end of that sentence "....I like better." a great thought came to my mind. Okay, as of this moment, this very moment, there is a high chance I will use Weebly.

Wow, I just got so much more excited about this project! And excitement is the best motivator. Woohoo!

Oh, okay, before I end this I suppose I should give a little bit more information. Because I'm the most fascinated by (and comfortable with, probably due to my interest) the Croteau and Wesch pieces I will primarily use those two, but as I like to get as many points as I can I will more than likely try to work in all of the past readings (if that's not feasible then I will at least work in Christensen, particularly because her prescriptive section ties in nicely with Wesch)

Hopefully this outlined enough information without giving it all away. Mystery is part of the allure, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment